Contributor to Snow Industry Letter
The Snow Industry Letter (TSIL) is a Snowsports industry publication that has been around for over 30 years. It’s the latest news from around the globe concerning all things snowsports delivered right to the inbox. No amount of trolling the net for what’s new brings you the concise and timely industry information you get weekly from TSIL. Trust me – I’ve spent years following the chat rooms, blogs, tweets and posts on the industry. Your business and staff can’t all do that, nor do it efficiently. TSIL does it for you and boils the issues down to their relevant parts. Do you want to know the latest…
- Industry Trends
- Resort Developments
- Environmental Impacts
- Competition News
- People and Awards
I have recently joined TSIL Managing Editor Mary McKhann as a TSIL Contributor. I’ll be covering certain west coast, online and youth oriented topics as they pertain to the snowsports industry. Save yourself the impossible hassle of trying to keep up to date all the time. TSIL boils it down and delivers it to you 48 times per year. You can sign up for 2 free trial issues at http://snowindustryletter.com/ or email me and I’ll hook you up with a recent example.
What businesses should consider a corporate subscription?
- Resorts (All the latest news to have a more informed staff)
- Lodging properties that rely on resorts (industry trends that can help your business)
- Ski/tourism publications (get the prelim scoop on tons of potential breaking stories)
- Mainstream media in snow centric locales (improve your snowsports coverage)
- Airlines that fly skiers (who doesn’t)
- Ski town retail outfits
- Anyone involved in SIA