Vermont Travel Industry Conference April 12-13
I’m going. Are you?
The full slate of events is available on VTIC.org. I’ll be attending in my typical dual role as half communications consultant/freelancer with a ski/tourism background (otherwise known as Mediawithak) and half Ski The East Online Editor, Sales, and PR guy. Yes, I do both of those things. This recent post explains.
I’m also looking forward to hearing from this year’s keynote speaker Troy Thompson of Travel2dot0. You should be too. He’s down to earth and full of actionable knowledge. It’ll play well to a room full of Vermonters. I’ve been following his online channels for a few years now and have honored him by stealing more than my fair share of brilliant ideas along the way.
The twitter heads should take note that Troy initiated a helpful tag for this ride. It’s #VTIC12. Have at it.
Here’s some pre-event sales pitch. The event (for me) is more about meeting and listening than hunting for wallets. I’ll hunt for my wallets now instead (with the help of those of you who arrive here via search on VTIC).
- Maybe your business is looking to partner with the leading snow sports brand, online community and event producer that carries the cultural torch for all of eastern skiing. That’s Ski The East.
- Are you curious how you can best leverage the online space to tell your story and grow your audience in a worthwhile fashion. That’s Mediawithak.
- Possibly you want to advertise directly to eastern skiers and do so on a small budget. That’s Ski The East.
- There’s a chance you would like to investigate what “news-lite” webisodes could do for your online channels. That’s Mediawithak.
- Would you like to learn more about a 60 stop eastern movie tour that your brand could be a part of? That’s Ski The East.
- Got a threatening PR hurdle to deal with? That’s Mediawithak.
I won’t keep going. You get the point. Find me at the conference. I’ll kick you something cool from Ski The East and we’ll talk shop. Click around here at Mediawithak or Ski The East for a little while and I’ll see you there!